This is my second review & reveal of Jewel Scent. While my rep. was very nice, I wasn’t impressed with the throw from the candle I received (Citrus Pomegranate). This scent had no throw for me at all, even while sitting next to the candle while it burned. I know everyone has their preferences, and mine is for a very strong, fill-the-house type throw and others prefer light scents. However, this had no throw. Sarah told me that Espresso is a strong scent, but I haven’t tried it yet and I do love coffee scents very much… so I may do it just to compare throws.
Here is more information about what Jewel Scent offers and below that, you will find all the links you need to order some for yourself.
JewelScent Candle/Wax Features:
• Every candle and tart starts with a natural soy wax blend that burns clean and smooth.
• Our wicks are flat braided with a special filament paper woven around each one, this promotes maximum and consistent burn.
• Our fragrances comply with the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards.
• None of our fragrances are tested on animals and are all made in the USA.
• All candles are hand poured.
• Our wax is not brightly colored. We are more interested in a clean burn; some dyes increase the smoke factor during a burn. (Smoke can be potentially harmful/irritating around those with asthma. We do carry our wax in tarts.)
• We do carry candles featuring 2 or 3 rings at once!!
Jewelry Information and Features:
• Ring sizes 5-10 available in full sizes only.
• If you discover a ring, the value will be between $10-$100.
• If you discover a GOLD TOKEN, its value is between $100-$7,500. You will redeem this token with our main office and your prize is shipped to you! This ensures anything of high value will not be damaged by the wax/heat/extraction. Prizes vary from earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings. Follow my FB page to see a new Token Reveal item every Tuesday.
• The type of metal we use does vary. Most of our costume jewelry is rhodium plated brass or 14K gold plated brass. Some are made of stainless steel, sterling silver, and 14K gold for the higher valued jewelry.
• Our rings do contain nickel. We use nickel because it is a great bonding agent, and it also removes surface imperfections. Our rings are plated with genuine rhodium, gold, or silver.
REP. INFO. REMOVED BY REQUEST. SHE HAS RESIGNED FROM THE COMPANY.
FaceBook Business Page –
Website/Store – JewelScent.com
Appraise Your Jewelry – JewelScent.com/appraisal
Want to stay in contact with me/my groups –
Swap or Sell your product-found jewelry items here:
Want the Inside Scoop on Wax Companies? Join my Review Group today: